Saturday, February 4, 2012

About Me

Hi everyone. Name's Michelle. If you need to know my age, I'm 15. No, I'm not too young for Blogger. (13+) Yes, I am a nerd and video game fanatic. Now does that answer all your weak questions?


Anyways (lol)... I will post on this blog daily, except maybe on school days since I have a LOT of homework. This blog is about any topic I want to write about xD. Some are fanfiction or fictional stories. Feel free to comment and express your opinion. I will also post video game help and cheats. But most of them are just random posts about stupid random topics. Here's my minor info:


Name: Michelle S.
Age: 15 going on 16
Fave color: Pink 
Fave animal: Dogs
Facebook?: Yes
Yahoo?: Yes/ guineapigscute@yahoo.com DO NOT SPAM ME
Occupation: High school student ATM !! :D


ENJOY MY RANDOM SCRIBBLES !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment